Manufacturing process for the manufacture of
According to the data supplied by our customers we design and manufacture your test fixture within a few days - compatible with all current test systems and with high-precision and robust workmanship. Particularly unusual and difficult test adaptions are our strength. With our knowledge and experience you ensure the quality of your products - reliably and quickly.
Vacuum cassette may be mounted onto an openable flat or console case. It is possible to hinge open the test-head while the fixture is working. The back panel is removable from the compact case.
- from 10 mm epoxy hard paper
- double-sided coated with epoxy fiberglass fabric
- 5 mm thick, two-stage fixture 8 mm
- Anitstatic material reinforced with epoxy
- Vacuum port mounted on the left (standard design)
- Instead of the vacuum port, a plate with locking pins for vacuum quick-release coupling is also available
- Antistatic discharge by means of a contact spring probe